Tohatsu MFS60 Outboard
All of Tohatsu’s mid-range outboards are equipped with Battery-less Electronic Fuel Injection technology for optimum fuel efficiency. Many of these outboards boast the title of ‘lightest in their class’ whilst continuing to uphold the quality engineering consistent with Japanese developed and manufactured products.
These outboards are available in a wide variety of models ranging from manual start to fully loaded with remote steering, power trim and tilt. Ultra Long extension kits are also available for all models as well as the option of fitting multi function tiller handles to enhance usability for those not requiring remote steering.
- Sleek design with monochrome tilt handle
- SOHC with unique 9-Valve Design
- Outstanding fuel economy
- Lightest weight in its class, just 98.5 kg.
- Electronic Fuel Injection
High Performance and Easy Operation
- Digital CD ignition system for quicker starts
- High output 21 amp alternator
- New and improved gear case with lower gear ratio for increased low end torque
- Adjustable steering friction and trim tab for reducing steering effort
- Power trim & tilt
- Through the prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Built-in freshwater flushing system for easy routine flushing
- Variable idling speed control from 650 to 950 rpm’s
- A camshaft-driven trochoid oil pump ensures long-term durability of critical engine components
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability