Starbrite Fiberglass Colour Restorer with PTEF
Star Brite Fiberglass Colour Restorer with PTEF (473ml) is specifically formulated to remove oxidation and haze from coloured hulls, bringing back the original colour and shine. The PTEF polymers seal the restored finish to keep it looking its best, while providing unmatched protection against UV rays and a deep, long-lasting gloss. Application is simple, whether by hand or with a buffer; apply, let dry to a haze and wipe off. For best results, protect the restored finish with a coat of Premium Marine Polish with PTEF.
Brings back original colour and lustre.
- Removes oxidation, chalking and fading.
- Seals surface to protect against future fading due to weathering.
- Easy to use.
- Will not scratch or harm gelcoat.
- Excellent for coloured hulls.
Directions for use:
- Wash boat with a Star brite Boat Wash.
- Shake bottle well and use a clean, dry cloth to apply Fibreglass Colour Restorer with PTEF to surface.
- Rub in a firm, overlapping pattern while product is wet. Apply to small sections at a time to ensure uniform coverage.
- Let dry to a haze before buffing with a clean, dry cloth.
- Because fiberglass surfaces are porous, additional oxidation may leach out after 10-20 days, requiring a repeat application of Fiberglass Colour Restorer.
To preserve the newly restored finish, apply Star brite Premium Marine Polish with PTEF® within 7 days.