Owatrol Gelcoat Restorer
£15.50 – £26.50
Gelcoat Restorer is a deep penetrating oil that penetrates deep into Gelcoat to re-wet the pigment and so restores the dull, faded look of the gel coat to its original color and luster. It then dries to a tough, long-lasting and flexible finish. Gelcoat Restorer eliminates the need for expensive
waxes and polishes that sit on the surface and dry out quickly.
Simple to apply using a cloth or soft brush, it’s ready to wipe off in just 10 minutes! It can be used on both horizontal and vertical surfaces and can even be used on fiberglass (GRP). Gelcoat Restorer dries to a tough and long-lasting flexible finish that does not leave a film – so it won’t peel or flake.
Ideal Uses for Gelcoat Restorer
- Reviving the Gelcoat on your boat
- Restoring the shine to metal fixtures
- Rejuvenating flat or chalky paint dulled by weathering
- Brightening the surface of tiles in stone, terracotta, marble, slate, etc.
- Reviving the color of faded GRP surfaces
DO NOT use Gelcoat Restorer on white surfaces, it will not work as it is designed to restore pigments.