Specially designed by Morris to feed evenly around the propeller shaft in the stern tube.
Manufactured from a calcium soap base and high-quality mineral oils. It contains an additive system to provide extreme pressure properties, improve oxidation resistance and protect against rust and corrosion. This grease has outstanding water-resistant qualities and is designed to form a seal at the water interface thus preventing contact with mechanical parts.
Key Features & Specification
- Physical Characteristics
- Appearance: Light Brown Smooth Grease NLGI: 2/3
- Operating Temp Range: -20ºC to +110ºC
- Recommended for all plain and rolling element bearings operating in very wet conditions.
- An ideal choice if bearings are temporarily immersed in water or if there is contact with corrosive products.
- This product may be used in stern tubes where a grease of this consistency and type is recommended.