NEW FORMULA – General purpose antifouling for sail and powerboats formulated for all water, especially fresh and brackish.
Boatguard EU is a low cost, polishing, cruising antifouling designed to provide good protection in moderate to low fouling challenges. Specially formulated for use in fresh and brackish waters whilst also performing well in saltwater Boatguard EU provides season-long protection and is suitable for application up to 3 months before immersion.
- Suitable for inland waterways
- One season’s protection in moderate to low fouling areas providing good value for money
- Effective, value for money protection for boats in freshwater
- The polishing action results in a clean, smooth hull, minimizing friction and drag. The movement of the hull through the water gradually wears away the coating, preventing leached layer build-up. This reduces surface preparation prior to re-coating, helping to save time and costs – allowing more time on the water.
- Formulated to comply with future legislation so should be available for many years to come.
|Cleaners / Thinner||
International Antifouling Thinner No. 3
|Practical Coverage (m²/Lt)||
2 – 3
|Suitable for High Speed Craft||
|Suitable for Substrates||
GRP, Wood, Steel, Lead
|Suitability to high fouling areas||