Mariner F60 Outboard EFI 2003
Features & Benefits
|Max. RPM at full throttle||5500-6000|
|Gear ratio||1.83:1 / 2.33:1|
|Steering||Remote – BTO|
|Alternator System||18 amp (226 W)|
|Weight||112 kg / 118 kg|
|Available transom height||L|
Out of stock
Mariner F60 Outboard EFI 2003 with control box wiring loom
Serviced by us and ready to go 226 hour from new
Used engines can be seen by appointment
ELPT – Electric Start, Power Trim & Tilt
The Mariner FourStroke means you’re buying more because the 60hp motor features electronic fuel injection which offers renowned fuel efficiency and smooth, quiet operation. For added durability and push, Command Thrust models feature taller gearcases and 33% larger components. Just the job for bigger boats. These outboards are SmartCraft-ready and are equipped with turn-key starting for fast and reliable ignition. Never has Mariner dependability looked or sounded so good.
- Inherent FourStroke characteristics include quiet, smooth operation and exceptional idling.
- 40% better fuel economy than comparable 2-stroke models.
- Integral power trim adjusts boat’s attitude for improved boat handling under a variety of speeds and water conditions.
- Five-year limited non-declining, factory-backed. Conditions and exclusions apply.* Not applicable for commercial and racing applications.
- Two-year limited commercial warranty.
- EFI models offer turn-key starting and instantaneous throttle response in all types of atmospheric conditions.
- Low-noise combustion process and sound-dampening cowls for extremely smooth and quiet operation.
- Designed for strength and durability.
- Corrosion resistant.
- Stainless steel driveshaft, shift shaft, prop shaft, water pump housings and power head fasteners.
- SmartCraft technology with Engine Guardian System; monitors engine functions and alerts you to possible engine problems. (optional extra)
F60 ELPT EFI, F60 ELPT CT EFI