Tohatsu MFS40 Outboard
- MSF40A EPTL – Long shaft, electric start, power trim and remote steering
- MSF40A EPTS – Short shaft, electric start, power trim and remote steering
- Can also be fitted with a Multifunction Tiller Handle to replace the remote control box if tiller control with electric start and power trim is preferred.
- EPTL and EPTS models are supplied with a side mount remote control box, tachometer and trim meter as standard (Pre-Rigging Kit).
Tohatsu MFS40 Outboard
All of Tohatsu’s mid-range outboards are equipped with Battery-less Electronic Fuel Injection technology for optimum fuel efficiency. Many of these outboards boast the title of ‘lightest in their class’ whilst continuing to uphold the quality engineering consistent with Japanese developed and manufactured products.
These outboards are available in a wide variety of models ranging from manual start to fully loaded with remote steering, power trim and tilt. Ultra Long extension kits are also available for all models as well as the option of fitting multi function tiller handles to enhance usability for those not requiring remote steering.
- Designed with proven technology
- Advanced EFI System to minimise fuel burn
- Canister style oil filter for easy replacement
- Ultra lightweight design, 95kg dry, lightest in its ‘class’
- Built-in diagnostics and service indicator via tachometer
- Sleek & sporty design for superior induction and sound control
- Larger Cavitation plate and Splash plate for better performance
High Performance and Easy Operation
- Electronic fuel injection
- Digital CD ignition system for quicker starts
- Variable trolling speed for low-speed operation
- High output 21 amp alternator
- New and improved gear case with lower gear ratio for increased low end torque
- Adjustable steering friction and trim tab for reducing steering effort
- Power trim & tilt
- Through the prop exhaust for a quieter ride
- Built-in freshwater flushing system for easy routine flushing
- Variable idling speed control from 650 to 950 rpm’s
- A camshaft-driven trochoid oil pump ensures long-term durability of critical engine components
- Stainless steel water pump housing liner for outstanding durability
MSF40A EPTL, MSF40A EPTS