Designed with coastal use in mind for recreational sailing and powerboat activity, the Crewsaver Mariner liferaft is the ideal solution for those looking for a high quality yet affordable liferaft.
The Mariner liferaft is manufactured by Survitec Group’s liferaft manufacturing facility in Italy who have been designing and manufacturing liferafts for both the commercial and leisure markets since 1977.
This raft can be serviced at a number of Survitec Group’s extensive network of service stations globally to help ensure an effective and efficient servicing process for your long term convenience and continued safety.
In addition the raft comes complete with a 12 year warranty providing it is serviced by a Crewsaver approved service station every 3 years.
- Easy to transport with a choice of valise or small, lightweight container with side handles
- 45ltr weighted water ballast pockets
- Boarding ladder front and back
- Bright orange top canopy which can be opened and closed from either side of the raft
- Additional reflective tape to aid visibility
- Rain water catcher and collection system located on the rear of the canopy
- Lookout sleeve located on the rear of the canopy
- High quality PVC orange tubes to ensure longevity and aid visibility
- 3 year service interval and 4 year inspection form date of manufacture
- Optional extra cradle, webbing assembly and HRUs are also available
INCLUDED WITHIN THE RAFT
- Repair kit and additional reflective tape
- Large plastic hand bailer
- Two sponges
- Floating knife
- Rescue quoit and line
- Two buoyant paddles
- Sea anchor
- Instruction manual and immediate action leaflet
- Hand/foot pump for additional air top up